Yay! He looks just like Seth! (I think so that is). And Ethan for that matter. Heck, he looks like you all! He is so sweet and handsome, I wish I could just zip right on up there to AK and see you! I miss you tonz! <3 Diane
Still miss you!! When are you comming to Utah? I have a place for you if you ever do :)-Diane M Powell MirciJoey, Dax, and Lola too :)
We miss you guys too. Hope all is well. A Utah trip still wont happen for a while, but I'll keep you posted.
Yay! He looks just like Seth! (I think so that is). And Ethan for that matter. Heck, he looks like you all! He is so sweet and handsome, I wish I could just zip right on up there to AK and see you! I miss you tonz!
ReplyDelete<3 Diane
Still miss you!! When are you comming to Utah? I have a place for you if you ever do :)
ReplyDelete-Diane M Powell Mirci
Joey, Dax, and Lola too :)
We miss you guys too. Hope all is well. A Utah trip still wont happen for a while, but I'll keep you posted.
Delete